Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium.
- You International Trade Company
- Phone: 0579-8132 9868
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax:0579- 81326698
- skype: Fusce ac
CAUTION : Do not use this device before reading the instructions.
1. Safety Instructions
· The appliance has been designed solely for private use outdoors and not for commercial use. Keep this appliance away from heat, direct sunlight, moisture and rain, ice and sharp edges.
· Do not allow anybody that has not been trained to use a pressure washer to operate the machine without first reading the instruction manual.
· WARNING: High-pressure washers must not be used by children or untrained persons.
· Before starting your machine, carefully check for defects. If you find any, do not start your machine and contact your local distributor.
· In particular, ensure that the electric cable insulation is in perfect condition and free of cracks. If the electric cable is damaged, an approved local service centre must replace it.
· WARNING: Hi pressure jets can be dangerous if they are used incorrectly. The jet must not be directed towards persons, electrical equipment connected to the mains or the appliance itself.
· WARNING: Do not use the appliance close to other people unless they are wearing protective clothing.
· CAUTION: Do not direct the jet towards yourself or other persons to clean clothing or shoes.
· Hold the lance firmly in your hands.
· The operator and persons within close proximity to the cleaning area must take necessary measures to protect themselves from dislodged debris when in use.
· Wear protective gloves and clothing during use.
· WARNING: The appliance has been designed for use with a cleaning agent supplied or recommended by the manufacturer. Using other cleaning products or chemical products may affect the safety of the appliance.
· WARNING: Disconnect the appliance from the power supply before carrying out any maintenance.
· CAUTION: To ensure the safety of the appliance, only use spare parts supplied or approved by the manufacturer.
· Do not use the appliance if the power cable or important parts of the appliance are damaged, for example, the safety device, high pressure hose and handgun.
· Do not use the appliance with wet hands. If the appliance is damp or wet, unplug it immediately. Do not place it in water.
· The tyres and valves on the tyres can be damaged by the high pressure jet and could burst.
· Never use the machine in an environment where there is a danger of explosion.
· It is forbidden to clean surfaces containing asbestos at high pressure.
· This high-pressure washer must not be used in temperatures below 0 ° C.
· CAUTION - The hoses, accessories and high pressure couplings are important for the safety of the machine. Only use hoses, accessories and couplings recommended by the manufacturer.
· WARNING: Inadequate extension cables may be dangerous. Cables and spools must always be completely unwound to avoid letting the cable overheat.
· If an extension cable is used, the plug and socket must be waterproof and conform to the requirements below regarding the length and dimensions of the cable.
· 1,0 mm ² max. 12,5 m
· 1,5mm²max.20 m
· If the power cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, their service agent or a qualified professional in order to avoid any danger.
· WARNING: This machine is not designed to be used by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacities or whose lack experience or knowledge.
· WARNING: It is advisable that you supervise children to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
· CAUTION – Risk of explosion – do not spray flammable liquids, do not direct the jet towards flammable liquids.
· WARNING: Water that has circulated in the anti-backflow system is not considered drinkable.
· WARNING: Do not use the appliance if the power cable or important parts of the appliance are damaged, for example, the safety devices, high pressure hoses and handgun.
· WARNING: If you have an extension cable, it must be waterproof.
· WARNING: When you switch on the machine, a recoil movement is produced due to the force of the water jet. Use two hands to control the lance. Wear safety gloves when using the appliance. Wear suitable protective clothing.
· In case of accidental contact with detergent, wash with water. If the liquid comes into contact with the eyes, also seek medical assistance (the detergent can cause irritations or burns).
· In the event that the appliance breaks down, do not attempt to repair it yourself but contact a professional technician to avoid any danger.
Main power connection
The following must be observed when connecting the high pressure washer to the power supply:
· Connecting the electrical connection should be done by a qualified electrician conforming to 60364-1 CEI
· It is recommended that the electrical supply to this machine should comprise a residual current device which interrupts the current if the leakage current exceeds 30 mA for 30ms.
CONNECTING TO THE WATER NETWORK
According to current guidelines, the unit must never be operated without a system separator on the potable water system. Use a EN 12729 type BA system separator. Water that passes through a system separator is classified as non-potable.
Always connect the system separator to the water supply and never directly to the device!