Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium.
- You International Trade Company
- Phone: 0579-8132 9868
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax:0579- 81326698
- skype: Fusce ac
Manufacturing process of vacuum cleaner carton
As we know, we need to use carton or gift carton or color carton to package the vacuum cleaner unit. How to make carton? The vacuum cleaner include but not limited household vacuum cleaner, upright vacuum cleaner, handheld vacuum cleaner, pond vacuum cleaner, etc.
The manufacturing process of the corrugated cardboard box
1. corrugated paperboard production line: it uses the barrel paper as the raw material and forms the cardboard through processing. Its length can be cut horizontally according to the needs of the crosscutting machine. The longitudinal direction is completed in vertical direction according to the need and the vertical direction of the corrugating line. The paper has the characteristics of smooth and smooth surface and good printing effect.
2.. The paperboard made of one-sided machine and semi mechanized process is characterized by good corrugation and no corrugation.
3. semi mechanized corrugated cardboard production process is the combination of single machine and manual operation to form the process flow and complete the production of tile paper. Its characteristics are suitable for small batch production, and the utilization rate of raw materials is high.
Manufacturing process of corrugated cardboard box
1. The process of making corrugated boxes includes the whole process of corrugated cardboard boxes made of corrugated cardboard. The design process is usually used for cutting corrugated board, printing, cross line slotting, longitudinal pressure line, joint and die cutting. At present, according to the different use of machinery, it can be divided into the following working procedures:
A. cut one by one line, one by one, one by one, one by one by longitudinal pressing.
B. cut one by one, one by one, one by one, one by slotting, one by one by longitudinal pressure.
C. printing one by one, one by one, one by one.
D. printing one-to-one one-to-one joint
2. Technical requirements for the manufacture of corrugated cartons
1). The staple corrugated cardboard boxes use low carbon flat wire instead of plating. Flat silk should not be embroidered, stripped, cracked or other defects.
2) adhesive corrugated boxes use vinyl acetate emulsion or other adhesives with the same adhesive effect. Cartons with special size requirements can be negotiated by the supplier and the buyer.