Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol. Olypian quarrels et gorilla congolium.
- You International Trade Company
- Phone: 0579-8132 9868
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax:0579- 81326698
- skype: Fusce ac
Canister vacuum cleaner, bagged canister vacuum cleaner, cyclone canister vacuum cleaner
The Canister vacuum cleaner is a kind of dust removal tool. The Canister vacuum cleaner is mainly composed of three parts, which are dust, dust and filter dust, which generally include the series excited commutator motor, the centrifugal fan, the dust filter (bag) and the dust attachment accessories. The power of the general vertical vacuum cleaner is 400-1000W or higher.
The Canister vacuum cleaner can dedusting, mainly because its head is equipped with an electric fan. There is a wind impeller on the rotating shaft of the fan. After electricity, the chance of the air pumping is very strong suction and pressure by the speed of 500 cycles per second. Under the action of suction and pressure, the air is discharged at a high speed, and the air in the front end of the fan is constantly supplemented by the air in the fan, causing the internal vacuum in the vacuum cleaner and the outside world. The air pressure forms the negative pressure brush, the long nozzle, the elbow, the hose, the hose joint into the filter bag, the dust and other sundries remain in the filter bag, and the air is discharged by the tail of the body after the filter is cleaned. The Canister vacuum cleaner can complete different cleaning work with different parts. For example, the floor brush can clean the ground, and the flat brush can clean the sofa surface, the bed sheet, the curtain and so on. With the small suction nozzle, it can clear the dust in the small corner and the dirt in some household appliances.
The application field of Canister vacuum cleaner is carpet, car cleaning, electrical appliances, household and so on.
Selection and purchase of vacuum cleaner
1. take the suction first. After power on, you can use your palms in the front section to feel the strength of the suction. For housework, vacuum cleaner is more suitable for 400~600 W. This kind of vacuum cleaner is enough to remove dust from family carpets.
2. listen to the sound. When the vacuum cleaner is energized, only the sound of the wind should be provided. The smaller the sound of the whole machine, the better it should not be mixed with other murmurs.
Selection and purchase of vacuum cleaner
1. look at the money. According to the amount of funds to choose whether to buy imported or domestic.
2. test weight. The selection of portable vacuum cleaners must be done with the weight of their own hands to consider whether they are suitable for themselves.
Purchase and purchase of micro vacuum cleaner
See the size of the inlet, some products are equipped with different joints. In addition, depends on the effect, you can use the prototype of the company to test the dust absorption effect.
Vacuum cleaner shopping tips should also pay attention to the details of after-sale, many electrical appliances in the after-sales aspect, there are some unexpected problems, especially pay attention to.
The use of vacuum cleaner
1. the vacuum cleaner used for the first time should read the instruction manual carefully. We must familiarize ourselves with the performance characteristics of the vacuum cleaner and correctly grasp the use method. Assemble the accessories according to the requirements. After the 10min is electrified, if the temperature rises normally and the sound is normal, the cleaning work can be carried out.
2. before each use, check the dust bag (ash box) clean and continuous use, should pay attention to cleaning dust bag (ash tank) in time, so as to avoid too much ash and clog filter bag, so that the intake volume is too small, the motor temperature increase and burn up.
1. when using, be careful not to clog the air inlet of the vacuum cleaner. If the intake time is too long, the motor will run too fast, resulting in fever damage. Some vacuum cleaners are indicated by dust mites and are displayed when working normally. When the air inlet is blocked or the dust reserves are too much, the fan enters the air inlet to form a vacuum, and the external atmospheric pressure overcomes the spring's elastic force, making the indicator red point action. At this point, it is necessary to exhaust or dredge the ventilation duct.
2. use, the prohibition of wet hand operation, and do not use the foot on the power line and hose, to avoid the power line damage, also can not force the power line, beware of electric shock. The vacuum cleaner with automatic take-up mechanism should not be forced to pull the limit mark when pulling out the power cord, otherwise it will be damaged easily.
3. ordinary household vacuum cleaner must never be used to absorb liquid, sticky objects, metal powder, sharp sharp and larger objects, so as to avoid the suction of the vacuum cleaner and prevent the damage of the machine. For larger insects, they should be killed before inhaling the vacuum cleaner. But the water filter vacuum cleaner can.
4. the vacuum cleaner should not be used for more than one hour each time, so as to prevent the motor from overheating.
5. vacuum cleaner with various kinds of brush (mouth), can be selected according to different occasions. When cleaning the ground, the floor brush can be used, some floor brushes are equipped with floor and carpet selection switch, which can be selected according to the needs; the dust on the sofa, mattress and clothes should be cleaned with circular and triangular brush; if you want to remove the fine corner or the dust in the gap, the tip tube can be used.
1. when cleaning up the dust collecting cup or bucket, cut off the power supply, remove the dust, wash it with warm water, and dry it with a dry cloth. Filter bag (filter layer) can be cleaned with neutral soap water and can still be used after drying. If it is not nonwoven paper filter layer, it can not be washed with water, and the dust can only be scavenged by flapping. If the filter layer and seal of the vacuum cleaner are damaged, they should go to the repair station to replace the original parts and replace them with other materials. Water filter water can be cleaned directly.
When the 2. vacuum cleaner is used, the switch must be put in the cutting position. If the speed regulation is made, the speed regulation knob should be put to the minimum suction position, the power plug is pulled out, the power cord is rolled well, and all the accessories are concentrated in one place for the next use.
3. vacuum cleaners and accessories should be kept clean and stored in dry places to prevent leakage or short circuit caused by damp. Direct sunlight should be avoided and not near the stove or other heating appliances to prevent fading, aging or aging of plastic housing.